You can easily grow the bell pepper plant in a pot. 1 packet contains approx. 30 seeds of Bell Pepper.
Bell peppers are one of the most popular vegetables grown in home gardens. There is now a much wider variety of peppers to choose from with different colors and even different shapes. Peppers are a tender, warm-season crop.
They resist most pests and offer something for everyone: spicy, sweet or hot, and a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes.
|Seeds per Packet||50|
|Common Name||Pepper, Bell pepper, Paprika, Capsicum annuum, Shimala mirch|
|Height||Up to 3 feet|
|Bloom Time||Year round|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch
- Apply the organic fertilizer at the time of planting and flowering bud stage
- Grow the plant in a partial sunlight
Sweet Pepper F1 Hungarian WX Care
- Best sowing season of bell pepper plant in the spring season
- Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat
- After sowing watering should be done as sprinkler manner
|Soil||Sandy loam soil|
|Temperature||18 to 35 degree C|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Sweet Pepper F1 Hungarian WX Special Feature
Sweet Pepper F1 Hungarian WX Uses
- Can be sliced and seeded and used raw in salads
- Will freeze successfully without blanching if seeded and sliced