1 packet contains Beans approximately 35 seeds.
The bean is a bushy, hardy annual that can grow from 3 to 4 feet tall. The bean has square stems with leaves divided into leaflets. Pods are 6 to 8 inches long and contain 4 to 6 flat, oval seeds that can be white, yellow, green, or pinkish-red.
Different types of varieties are available to grow in different habitat like . Pencil Beans Selection.
|Seeds per Packet||35|
|Common Name||Vicia faba, horsebean, broadbean, fava bean|
|Height||3 to 5 meter|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Water broad beans just before the soil dries out, but do not over-water them
- Keep soil moist during flowering and pod formation
- Plant beans in well-drained soil
- Broad beans do not require feeding apart from planting in fertile,
Lobia Beans Care
- Beans are a cool-season crop that grow best in temperatures ranging from 60 to 65F, but fava beans will grow in temperatures as low as 40F and as warm as 75F
- Sow broad beans in spring as soon as the soil can be worked for harvest before the weather warms
|Watering||Provide regular water throughout the growing season.|
|Temperature||60 to 65 Degree F|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season||Beans require 80 to 100 days to reach harvest. Pick broad beans for fresh use like snap beans when seeds are about the size of a pea.|
Lobia Beans Special Feature
Unshelled broad beans will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Broad beans can be frozen, canned, or dried.
Lobia Beans Uses
- Beans can prevent heart disease
- Beans can fight cancer
- Beans can lower cholesterol
- Beans can help you lose weight
- Beans can help manage diabetes
- Beans can cause migraines
- Beans can raise blood pressure
- Note: Use only after consulting specialist
- A simple recipe for fava beans would be to saut, them with bacon or pancetta until tender and then serve topped with melted butter and shaved pecorino cheese and freshly ground black pepper
- fava beans in a pasta recipe, youd first boil some water, add Kosher salt, and blanch the beans for 3 to 5 minutes
- Also use in salad